Times Higher Education #8 Most Employable Graduates Among Public U.S. Universities
Purdue has been ranked by Times Higher Education as having the #8 most employable graduates among public universities in the U.S. This ranking demonstrates that a world-class Purdue education is an investment that pays off in the end.
This content package is evergreen and can be used throughout the year to emphasize the value of a Purdue education. Some important timeframes for consideration include right before early applications open/are due, decision day, right before deposits are due and right before students must accept their offer.
- Social graphics
- Suggested social copy
LINKS and UTM PARAMETERS
When linking to Purdue websites from social platforms or emails, it is recommended that UTM parameters be added to the URL in order to provide reporting on the activity. The Marketing and Communications campaign URL builder allows you to easily configure these links and even request shortened Purdue-branded links.
UTM Campaign: Times_Emerging_No8_Employable
Story Links (if available):
Video Links (if available):
The following assets are available for download and use. Social assets include files for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Instagram Stories, web banners and digital signs.
- Social Media Images
- #8 Employability
NOTE: If InDesign files are needed for any of these assets, please complete the marketing request form on our website.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDANCE
Digital engagement is a powerful platform to share Purdue stories and posts with past, present and future Boilermakers. Here are some tips to help your posts shine.
- Keep posts short and direct
- Link all posts back to our landing page or a written story
- Include photos, videos, or GIFs
- Use short URLS
SUGGESTED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
- #Purdue has been ranked #8 for the most employable graduates among public universities in the U.S. Thanks to the variety of opportunities available for networking, internships and professional growth, #Boilermakers persistently pursue their next giant leap in and out of the classroom. 🚂🆙
- @lifeatpurdue for Twitter and Instagram
- @PurdueUniversity for Facebook and LinkedIn
#MySmallStep = Student stories
#MyGiantLeap = Faculty/Alumni stories