Preload your Brand Color Palette
- Open InDesign >> click the InDesign logo in the top left corner.
- This will open InDesign with no document open and you can adjust all your workspace settings.
- Open the swatches window (Window >> Color >> Swatches)
- Click the three horizontal lines (menu button) in the top right of the swatches window >> Load Swatches
- Then find your color palettes (ASE files, see below), click to open them in InDesign
- You can also create folders and add your colors individually.
Now that you’ve done this without a document open, these settings should remain anytime you open a new document!
Download. ASE Color Swatch Files to Make this Even Easier Off the M&C Brand Site:
- Visit the MarCom website
- Scroll down to “Digital Color Chart”
- Select the second button “Download ASE color Swatches (Zip)”
- Use the above steps to preload in InDesign