Our passion is telling the Purdue story and photography is one of our most widely used and influential storytelling assets. Whether you are downloading images from Purdue Marketing PhotoShelter Galleries or requesting a photo shoot, our photography style reflects and reinforces our brand strategy and positioning, portraying moments in authentic ways.
Brand Photography Services Available
- Candid student photos, highlighting everyday moments
- Events and projects that would help a prospective student see themselves at Purdue
- Faculty research in action
- Stories that drive public interest in the University
- News media photos for students, faculty and staff
Portrait Photography Packages
Economy Portrait Session – $35/person
- Session will take place in studio
- Photographer chooses the final photo
Standard Portrait Session – $65/person
- Session takes place in studio
- Photographer sends contact sheet and requester selects up to 2 photos for editing
Custom Portrait Session – $65/hour
- Session takes place in studio and will be customized to requester needs
- Session will include one subject, multiple outfit changes, custom backgrounds and several final images
- The requester and photographer will work together to determine a process that fulfills the requester’s needs
Location (Environmental) Portrait Session – $65/hour
- Session takes place in a non-studio environment decided by the photographer and requester
- This package is available for one subject only
We are no longer able to provide prints.
Career fairs, headshot events, awards banquets, conferences, alumni dinners and other events will ONLY be covered if the images are needed for university-level marketing purposes or to fulfill the priorities of the institution. To find photographer coverage for these types of events, we recommend connecting with your department marketing contact or Brand Council representative.