Podcast Episode 38 – Coach Jeff Brohm
This is Purdue, the official podcast for Purdue University, highlights stories about Boilermakers from across all disciplines, who through research, innovation and determination, have persistently pursued their next giant leap.
Hosted by Purdue University alum, Brian Lamb School of Communication graduate, and Indiana native Kate Young, This is Purdue aims to examine all of the incredible accomplishments of Boilermakers and their contributions to the world.
Below, you’ll find helpful information, stories, and social media content regarding this episode of This is Purdue.
In this episode of This Is Purdue, we sit down with Purdue University Head Football Coach Jeff Brohm.
Listen in as we get to know Coach Brohm on a personal level as he discusses why football truly is ‘all in the family’ for him, with both of his brothers as part of his staff, along with his son as a fixture on the sidelines.
Plus, we dig into the team’s goals for this season, their upcoming historic game at Wrigley Field, and what Coach Brohm finds most rewarding about leading these Boilermakers.
And what Purdue tradition is Coach’s favorite? (Hint: It involves snow!) All of this and more on This Is Purdue, the official university podcast.
- Links to the podcast
- Social graphics
- Suggested social post copy
LINKS and UTM PARAMETERS
When linking to Purdue websites from social platforms or emails, it is recommended that UTM parameters be added to the URL in order to provide reporting on the activity. The Marketing and Communications campaign URL builder allows you to easily configure these links and even request shortened Purdue-branded links.
UTM Campaign: this_is_purdue_jeff_brohm
UTM Medium: Social (or email)
UTM Source: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram (or email newsletter name)
Links to the podcast:
Episode 38 Podcast Page: https://stories.purdue.edu/podcast/in-depth-with-purdue-football-coach-jeff-brohm/
Podcast Page on Purdue.edu – https://www.purdue.edu/podcast/
The following assets are available for download and use. Social assets include files for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Instagram Stories.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDANCE
Digital engagement is a powerful platform to share Purdue stories and posts with past, present and future Boilermakers. Here are some tips to help your posts shine.
- Keep posts short and direct
- Link all posts back to our landing page
- Include photos, videos, or GIF’s
- Use short URLS
SUGGESTED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
LinkedIn + Facebook
- .@PurdueFootball Coach Jeff Brohm joins us on #ThisIsPurdue and we’re digging into working closely with family (did you know Coach Brohm works with both of his brothers?), building a successful team on and off the field️, and why the #Boilermaker community is so special to the Brohms. It’s only on the official university podcast! Follow #ThisIsPurdue on Apple Podcasts to never miss an episode: <link>
- NEW: #Purdue Head Football Coach Jeff Brohm joins us on #ThisIsPurdue today! Listen in to get to know Coach Brohm on a personal level as he discusses why football truly is ‘all in the family’ for him, with both of his brothers as part of his staff, along with his son as a fixture on the sidelines. Plus, hear about the team’s goals for this season, their upcoming historic game at #WrigleyField, and what Coach Brohm finds most rewarding about leading these Boilermakers. And which Purdue tradition is Coach’s favorite? (Hint: It involves snow!) All of this and more when you listen to #ThisIsPurdue. <link>
Twitter + Instagram
- .@BoilerFootball Coach @JeffBrohm joins the #ThisIsPurdue podcast for the first time! 🎧 Listen in as Coach discusses the team’s goals, that historic #WrigleyField game, and why football truly is ‘all in the family’ for him. <link>
- NEW: #Purdue Head Football Coach @JeffBrohm joins us on #ThisIsPurdue today. Listen in to get to know Coach Brohm on a personal level as he discusses why football truly is ‘all in the family’ for him. <link> @boilerfootball @purduesports
- .@JeffBrohm’s @boilerfootball are not just football players—they are community-minded men who are making a difference on and off the field. Hear Coach Brohm talk teamwork, growth, and success on the latest episode of #ThisIsPurdue, the official university podcast. Listen wherever you get your podcasts! <link>
- .@boilerfootball’s season opener at Ross-Ade Stadium is right around the corner! Listen to the latest episode of #ThisIsPurdue so you can get the inside scoop on this season’s schedule and team goals from Coach @JeffBrohm. You’re not going to want to miss this one! #LetsPlayFootball @PurdueSports <link>
- “Anyone who has gone through a #Purdue education values the importance of teamwork, achievement, and success.” Hear more from @BoilerFootball Head Coach @JeffBrohm by listening to the latest episode of #ThisIsPurdue, the official university podcast. 🚂🆙 <link>
Please tag Purdue University and use the hashtag #ThisIsPurdue
- Facebook: @PurdueUniversity
- Twitter: @lifeatpurdue
- Instagram: @lifeatpurdue
You can also tag:
- Coach Brohm on Twitter: @JeffBrohm
- Purdue Football on Twitter: @BoilerFootball
CAMPAIGN SPECIFIC HASHTAGS
#MySmallStep = Student stories
#MyGiantLeap = Faculty/Alumni stories