Fast Company: Brands That Matter 2022 Content Package
Purdue has been recognized as a Fast Company Brand That Matters for the second year in a row. We are one of just 13 organizations to make a repeat appearance on the list, and the only university two years running.
The 2022 Fast Company Brands That Matter recognition can be used as evergreen content on all of your channels for the month of November. After that time, we’d recommend only sharing on LinkedIn and Twitter platforms. MarComm recommends social teams review analytics to decide if it’s content that is resonating with your audiences. The list of Fast Company winners includes many corporates and businesses with Purdue ties. MarComm will be tagging several of them in upcoming posts. This strategy is encouraged with your specific corporate partners in your social storytelling. The list can be found here.
- Purdue News Story
- Purdue Brand That Matters landing page
- Social graphics for Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Suggested social media post copy
LINKS and UTM PARAMETERS
When linking to Purdue websites from social platforms or emails, it is recommended that UTM parameters be added to the URL in order to provide reporting on the activity. The Marketing and Communications campaign URL builder allows you to easily configure these links and even request shortened Purdue-branded links.
UTM Campaign: fast_company_2022
UTM Medium: Social
UTM Source: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
Brands That Matter Campaign Landing Page
Purdue News Story
The following assets are available for download and use. Social assets include 2:1 files (to use on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn), 1:1 files (to use on Instagram) and Instagram Stories.
NOTE: If InDesign files are needed for any of these assets, please complete the marketing request form on our website.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDANCE
Digital engagement is a powerful platform to share Purdue stories and posts with past, present and future Boilermakers. Here are some tips to help your posts shine.
- Keep posts short and direct
- Link all posts back to our landing page
- Include photos, videos or GIFs
- Use short URLS
SUGGESTED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
- For the second year in a row, #Purdue has been named to @FastCompany’s list of Brands That Matter.
“Purdue has positioned itself as a brand and university that holds itself accountable to the real purpose under which it was created: a land-grant institution for the people of Indiana and the entire country,” said Shawn Taylor, the newest appointee to the Purdue Board of Trustees. “Being named a Brand That Matters reflects delivering on that promise, for today and tomorrow.”
#FCBrandAwards Learn more: https://lnkd.in/gkCMpegT
- ICYMI: For the second year in a row, #Purdue has been named to @FastCompany’s list of Brands That Matter alongside other internationally recognized brands like @Nike, @SalesforceOrg and @Fender. #FCBrandAwards Learn more: https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2022/Q4/fast-company-chooses-purdue-university-as-a-brand-that-matters-for-second-year-in-a-row.html
@FastCompany on IG, TW, FB and LI
Purdue University (@lifeatpurdue on TW, IG)
#MySmallStep = Student stories
#MyGiantLeap = Faculty/Alumni stories