Podcast Episode 29 – Dr. Esteban Ramirez
This is Purdue, the official podcast for Purdue University, highlights stories about Boilermakers from across all disciplines, who through research, innovation and determination, have persistently pursued their next giant leap.
Hosted by Purdue University alum, Brian Lamb School of Communication graduate, and Indiana native Kate Young, This is Purdue aims to examine all of the incredible accomplishments of Boilermakers and their contributions to the world.
Below, you’ll find helpful information, stories, and social media content regarding this episode of This is Purdue.
In this episode of This is Purdue, we’re talking to Dr. Esteban Ramirez, Chief Medical Officer for the Protect Purdue Health Center – the 24/7 virtual health center dedicated to all things COVID-19-related for the Purdue community.
Though the following content will be shared in April when the episode is released, these stories and resources can be used any time of the year.
- Links to the podcast
- Social graphics
- Suggested social post copy
LINKS and UTM PARAMETERS
When linking to Purdue websites from social platforms or emails, it is recommended that UTM parameters be added to the URL in order to provide reporting on the activity. The Marketing and Communications campaign URL builder allows you to easily configure these links and even request shortened Purdue-branded links.
UTM Campaign: this_is_purdue_protect_purdue
UTM Medium: Social (or email)
UTM Source: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram (or email newsletter name)
Links to the podcast:
Episode 29 Podcast Page: https://stories.purdue.edu/podcast/episode-29-protect-purdue/
Podcast Page on Purdue.edu – https://www.purdue.edu/podcast/
The following assets are available for download and use. Social assets include files for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Instagram Stories.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDANCE
Digital engagement is a powerful platform to share Purdue stories and posts with past, present and future Boilermakers. Here are some tips to help your posts shine.
- Keep posts short and direct
- Link all posts back to our landing page
- Include photos, videos, or GIF’s
- Use short URLS
SUGGESTED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
LinkedIn + Facebook
How did the #ProtectPurdue campaign assist in getting 50,000 people to return to campus safely?
Dr. Esteban Ramirez, Chief Medical Officer for the Protect Purdue Health Center, joins the #ThisIsPurdue podcast to discuss #ProtectPurdue. How did he tackle this massive initiative virtually? And what were some of the biggest lessons learned?
#ThisIsPurdue <insert link>
- Have you ever wondered how Purdue’s campus of 50,000 students, faculty and staff was able to come back and operate in-person amid a global pandemic? Check out our latest #ThisIsPurdue podcast episode on #ProtectPurdue today. 🎧 <insert link>
- “Purdue has an amazing group of students that really wanted to be here on campus, and they were willing to work hard for it.” Listen in as Dr. Esteban Ramirez, CMO of the Protect Purdue Health Center, discusses the #ProtectPurdue campaign on #ThisIsPurdue. <insert link>
- It’s now been more than a year into the COVID-19 pandemic. Since then, #Purdue has welcomed a record-breaking number of #Boilermakers. Dr. Esteban Ramirez reflects on the past year and what it took to #ProtectPurdue on #ThisIsPurdue. <insert link>
- Curious about the COVID-19 vaccines? Dr. Esteban Ramirez explains how #ProtectPurdue is arming students with a vaccine – and what you can expect – in the latest episode of #ThisIsPurdue. <insert link>
“Purdue has an amazing group of students that really wanted to be here on campus, and they were willing to work hard for it.” Listen in to the latest episode of #ThisIsPurdue as Dr. Esteban Ramirez, Chief Medical Officer of the Protect Purdue Health Center, discusses the #ProtectPurdue campaign. 💪 🎧
Please tag Purdue University and use the hashtag #ThisIsPurdue
CAMPAIGN SPECIFIC HASHTAGS
#MySmallStep = Student stories
#MyGiantLeap = Faculty/Alumni stories