WSJ/Times Higher Education – No. 4 for Engagement 2022
Purdue is once again recognized as one of the nation’s top institutions, providing transformative education that’s accessible for all. This year, Purdue has been ranked No. 4 for engagement, up from last year’s No. 5 placing. This ranking is based on factors including student recommendation, interaction with teachers and students, and number of accredited programs.
This No. 4 ranking establishes us as one of the best universities in America for engagement. This is an opportunity to highlight student stories at Purdue centered on engagement, as well as strong partnerships and relationships that might exist between students and faculty members on campus. This also is an opportunity to place emphasis on the volume of accredited programs Purdue has, reinforcing the fact that Purdue has something great to offer all students. This content is evergreen and can be shared at any point throughout the year; however, consider when this ranking might be most effective in supporting your larger marketing initiatives. This content can be shared across all social media channels to foster a feeling of pride and excitement among alumni, current students, and prospective students and their families.
- Link to Purdue News story
- Link to The Wall Street Journal story
- Social graphics
- Social video
- Suggested social media post copy
LINKS and UTM PARAMETERS
When linking to Purdue websites from social platforms or emails, it is recommended that UTM parameters be added to the URL to provide reporting on the activity. The Marketing and Communications campaign URL builder allows you to easily configure these links and even request shortened Purdue-branded links.
UTM Campaign: WSJ_Times_No4_Engagement
Story Links (if available): Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education: Purdue tops Big Ten in best value, again among nation’s best schools
Link to Ranking: Best Colleges 2021: Explore the Full WSJ/THE College Ranking List
The following assets are available for download and use. Social assets include files for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Instagram Stories, web banners and digital signs.
NOTE: If InDesign files are needed for any of these assets, please complete the marketing request form on our website.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDANCE
Digital engagement is a powerful platform to share Purdue stories and posts with past, present and future Boilermakers. Here are some tips to help your posts shine.
- Keep posts short and direct
- Link all posts back to our landing page
- Include photos, videos or GIFs
- Use short URLS
SUGGESTED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
- We persistently pursue a world-class education for all, by working together. Our commitment to collaboration is one of the reasons we’ve been named the No. 4 university in the U.S. for student engagement. @wsj
– Please tag @lifeatpurdue for Twitter and Instagram and @purdueuniversity for Facebook and LinkedIn.
– Please also tag The Wall Street Journal @wsj for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. @ The Wall Street Journal for LinkedIn.
#MySmallStep = Student stories
#MyGiantLeap = Faculty/Alumni stories